HOPE Fortus 30 Pro 4 Boost 110 Front Wheel
|Options||27.5"; Black; In Stock
29"; Black; In Stock
Superb UK-made tubeless ready wheels built with Hope's Fortus 30 rim and the legendary Pro 4 hub. The triple cavity construction 30mm internal rim offers superior strength, making for a wheel that's ideal for the privateer Enduro or DH racer, or bikepacker desiring durability and dependability.
Fortus 30 triple cavity rims:
- Welded 6061 T6 Aluminium rim with eyelets
- Internal width: 30mm
- External width: 35mm
- Profile depth: 23mm
- Rim ERD: 555/593mm (27.5/29)
- Recommended tyre width: 2.4-2.8"
- Rim only weight: 675/720g (27.5/29)
Pro 4 32h Boost 110mm specific hubs:
- Unsurpassed reliability
- CNC machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet in Barnoldswick, England, handbuilt in-house
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Hub colour: black (also available in silver, blue, orange, purple and red)
- Built with black Sapim Race stainless steel double butted J-bend spokes and silver brass nipples
- Spoke count: 32
- Include 32mm tape, valve and wipe for tubeless setup
- Wheelset weight from: 2305/2435g (27.5/29)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.