BONTRAGER Line Elite 30 TLR Boost Rear Wheel
|Options||27.5" In Stock
29" In Stock
This durable carbon mountain bike wheel keeps the good times rolling. It delivers performance on any trail and durability against any rocks you can't avoid. The Line Elite 30's robust rim profile delivers best-in-class strength and durability and resists pinch flats. Plus, simple tubeless set-up makes it easy to run lower pressure for more confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If your wheel sustains damage from riding within two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It's that easy.
All-new rim design
The 4.6mm hook wall thickness increases strength and durability, while the shallower 27mm depth increases vertical compliance and helps to absorb impacts better.
Strongest ever tested
Bontrager's all-new Line wheels are the strongest carbon wheels ever tested by Bontrager - of any brand. Line wheels are built to stand up to the rigours of the trail and keep you rolling, whatever comes your way.
The wider hook bead offers a 300% larger outside hook radius, which means more surface area in contact on a sharp impact to help prevent pinch flats.
Line Elite rims are built from proven OCLV Elite Carbon for an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 148 thru axle, 28 Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 38mm external width, 28-hole
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD (Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately)
- Weight: 960/1000g (27.5/29)
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.