BONTRAGER Aeolus RSL 37 TLR Disc Rear Wheel
|Options||Rear In Stock|
Faster. Lighter. More stable.
The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 is the ultimate carbon road wheel for climbs, crits and classics. RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for a faster, more stable 37mm rim profile that is lighter than shallower wheels and faster than deeper wheels. Ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep everything rolling smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It's that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL-optimised 37mm depth provides leading speed, stability and weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- OCLV Carbon rim: 37mm depth, 28mm outer width, 21mm inner width
- 24 DT Aerolite bladed spokes, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Smooth-rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with 9-11 speed Shimano and SRAM (12 speed freehub bodies for Shimano MicroSpline and SRAM XDR freehub bodies available separately)
- Centre lock disc hub with 12mm thru-axle (axle for QR and 15mm available separately)
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Weight: 725g
- No rider weight restrictions
For the front wheel see here here.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.