ENDURA MT500 Lite Knee Pads
|Options||S-M PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M-L In Stock
L-XL PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Protection - it's in the DNA. Endura work with the best riders, including the first family of DH, the Athertons, and Scottish legend Danny MacAskill, to develop the best products. The MT500 Lite knee protectors provide fully certified protection, in lightweight yet durable fabrics for all day pedalling comfort.
The LP1 Protector used in the MT500 Lite Knee Pad is the most advanced, breathable protection made by D3O. The highly vented geometry increases the insert's breathability by 45% whilst retaining EN1621-1:2012 level 1 certification. Its lightweight, low-profile design and soft, flexible properties make this an unobtrusive and comfortable high performance protector.
- Highly abrasion resistant impact panels
- D3O insert provides lightweight, breathable, shock absorbing protection
- Certified to meet CE EN 1621/1 standards
- Side PU foam padding provides further impact protection
- Jacquard loop system provides secure comfort fit
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: So confident are Endura in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it, then you can return it for a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.