ENDURA Xtract Lite Shorts
|Options||M In Stock
L In Stock
XL PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XXL In Stock
Good thermoregulation is key to efficient riding when it's hot. Endura's Xtract Lite Short helps keep your core temperature cool by moving sweat away from your skin. The addition of a couple of hot weather beating extras is what really sets these shorts apart however, including a UPF50+ treatment for the fabric and an exclusive 500 series temperature regulating pad.
These advanced features also make the Xtract Lite ideal for indoor training.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra fabric
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- 500 series pad: The 500 series pad excels in hot climates by using DisperseFoam, a global exclusive for Endura. Using a new generation of water expelling materials, this disruptive foam cell construction provides superior drying and dramatically improved air permeability compared to conventional PU foams. This, combined with silver yarn fabric with cool touch in a Continuously Variable Profile high stretch pad makes the 500 series pad the go to choice for hot weather riding and indoor training.
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Selected seams flatlocked for toughness and comfort
- Reflective trims
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.