ENDURA MT500 Helmet
|Options||S/M 51-56cm; Forest Green; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M/L 55-59cm; Forest Green; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L/XL 58-63cm; Forest Green; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
S/M 51-56cm; White; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M/L 55-59cm; White; In Stock
L/XL 58-63cm; White; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
S/M 51-56cm; Black; In Stock
M/L 55-59cm; Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
L/XL 58-63cm; Black; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The MT500 Helmet redefines the standard for a modern mountain bike helmet, in looks, safety and performance. It is designed to out-perform current safety standards by a considerable margin.
Endura's award-winning, flagship MTB helmet uses Koroyd technology to provide the ultimate protection for trail and enduro riders. The helmet is packed with features, including an adjustable peak, anti-bacterial padding, eyewear dock as well as a clip-on accessory mount for a headlight or helmet-cam. Thanks to its design and functionality the MT500 helmet won the prestigious Design & Innovation Award 2018 (see here for details).
Integrated into the core design of the MT500 helmet, Koroyd's engineered tubes absorb energy in a more linear fashion than traditional mountain bike helmets. In the event of impact, the Koroyd tubes crush homogenously, absorbing g-force created by the rider's momentum and lowering the chance of injury.
The MT500 is the first bike helmet on the market to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI) which sets voluntary lower limits to outperform standard helmet safety requirements. The KSI limits for maximum deceleration and HIC significantly reduce the correlated risk of severe head injuries in real life accidents.
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Full integrated Koroyd core for superior energy absorption
- Angle adjustable visor
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Designed with airflow in mind, the large vents, including top "air intake" zone, complemented by the large diameter Koroyd tubes, maintain a linear flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort
- Meets the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI), significantly reducing risk of skull fracture beyond required helmet standards
- Front eyewear dock and goggle compatibile including rear strap clip
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial, fast wicking spacer fabric padding
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 and the first helmet to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative
- Covered by Endura's 3 year Crash Replacement Policy (see here for full details)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.