ENDURA Women's Helium Jacket
|Options||L 14 Red In Stock
S 10 Black In Stock
- Women's specific lightweight and packable jacket constructed from an advanced waterproof and highly breathable fabric
- Ultra compact 2.5-layer waterproof breathable fabric with stretch panels on hems and armholes
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric front zipper
- Waterproof stretch chin guard
- Rear zipped security pocket
- Softshell hem and cuff panels for athletic fit without need for drawcords or adjustors
- Slimline inner storm flap with wrapover zip guard
- Reflective film strips on front/back neck and dots on cuff
- Waterproof rating: 15000mm
- Breathability: 15000g/m2/24hrs
Endura Women's Helium Jacket review, mbr magazine:
"This jacket has now taken up permanent residence in my pack. Why? It is breathable and lightweight, and the cut is both flattering and practical, with sufficient length in the arms and back. With stretch side panels and an elasticated back with mesh venting, wind is kept out while maintaining that all-important slim silhouette.
The asymmetrical zip gets a storm flap that continues up and over the top of the collar to prevent chafing under the chin, and stretch fabric at the cuffs makes it easy to take on and off.
As the name suggests, it weighs next to nothing and fits into a teeny tiny stuff sack. At £90 it's great value too. Packable jackets don't get much better than this."
Score: 10 (out of 10)
Endura Women's Helium Jacket review, Women's Cycling magazine:
"Taller riders will love the cut of this great looking, nicely featured jacket. There's plenty of length in both the torso and arms, and while the cut is athletic and neat, it's pretty true to size. More breathable panels underarm and a large vent at the upper back help maintain a comfortable temperature and prevent too much sweating. The zip is asymmetrical, which can help when you're doing it up while riding, and it keeps the zip away from the chin. Plenty of reflective accents contribute to safety."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.