ENDURA MT500 Spray Trousers
|Options||S Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M Black In Stock
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
XXL Black In Stock
The ultimate do-it-all mountain biking trouser just got better. The MT500 Spray Trouser is designed to excel in damp, variable conditions. A waterproof, taped seat panel sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel whilst unrestricted movement and comfort is maintained by using a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the trouser.
While the seat panel of the trouser is waterproof, a DWR treatment has been applied throughout to help water bead and not soak into the trousers. As with all of Endura's DWR treated garments, an environmentally friendly PFC free DWR has been used in line with their commitment to reducing the environmental footprint.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for tyre spray protection
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro side waist adjusters
- Durable, seamless crotch panel
- Zipped hand pockets
- Zipped thigh vents with snap down pullers
- Zipped ankle with gusset and snap down pullers
- Knee pad friendly fit: the fit of the MT500 Spray trousers has been engineered so that they can be comfortably worn with knee pads
- Clickfast liner compatible: poppers on the inner waistband allow you to be securely fix any Endura Clickfast liner shorts inside; Clickfast liner shorts all have internal padding providing improved comfort in the saddle
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: So confident are Endura in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it, then you can return it for a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.