ENDURA MT500 Spray Shorts
|Options||S Black In Stock
M Black In Stock
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
Updated version of the iconic Endura spray baggy short. This is an innovative and hardwearing hybrid that combines the best bits of a waterproof and stretch MTB short.
Designed to excel in damp, variable conditions the MT500 Spray has a waterproof, taped seat panel that sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel. Unrestricted movement and comfort is maintained by the use of a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the short.
Whilst only the seat panel of the short is waterproof, a DWR treatment has been applied throughout to help water bead and not soak into the shorts. As with all of Endura's DWR treated garments, an environmentally friendly PFC free DWR has been used in line with Endura's commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for spray protection
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro side waist adjusters
- Knee pad friendly cut: these shorts have been designed with knee pads in mind, with the leg length optimised to keep the pad-gap police at bay
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast liner compatible: poppers on the inner waistband allow you to be securely fix any Endura Clickfast liner shorts inside; liner shorts all have internal padding providing improved comfort in the saddle
- Like the mutant offspring of a waterproof and standard baggy short!
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: So confident are Endura in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it, then you can return it for a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.