ENDURA Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts DS
|Options||XS Black Medium Pad - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
S Black Medium Pad - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M Black Medium Pad - In Stock
L Black Medium Pad - In Stock
XS Black Wide Pad - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
S Black Wide Pad - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M Black Wide Pad - In Stock
L Black Wide Pad - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Definitive precision fit and performance: advanced fabrics and women's specific Italian pad available in three size specific widths.
- Italian power Lycra body for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Women's 700 Series pad, computer cut Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options: Scientifically developed with bike fit experts gebioMized and feedback from Endura's female pro athletes the women's 700 series pad shares the same market leading features as the men's, re-shaped specifically for the female form. All sizes are available in three widths to allow a near perfect body match based on the rider's body geometry, saddle and riding position. Endura's high tech Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) technology provides supportive padding only where required, with all superfluous material removed to minimise bunching and friction and maximise moisture transfer and flexibility. The high stretch, antibacterial, fast wicking polyamide/Lycra face fabric and multi-density, open-cell foam sandwich with flame lamination bonding provide outstanding stretch and moisture transfer.
- Women's specific high wicking mesh bib
- Precurved race fit
- Raw edge hem with super-fine silicone grippers
- Unique drop-seat (DS) zipped construction on thighs that allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, BikeRadar, March 2016 (see here for full review):
"Aside from slight comfort niggles with the zip, a well-thought out set of bibs with welcome chamois fit tweakability"
4 stars (out of 5)
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, Bicycling Magazine, June 2016 (see here):
"These women's dropper bibs are designed for a great fit, and they certainly deliver. They come in six sizes, each of which has three different chamois pad widths, which riders choose from based on their saddle preferences. They use Endura's zipper dropper system, which helps make bathroom breaks easy, and Coldblack technology keeps you cool on a hot summer day.
Who It's For
The FS-260 ProSL bibs are designed for serious female riders who like bibs that won't budge while riding, provide some torso support, and reduce heavy pulling on the shoulders. They're also great for riders who are picky about their chamois and who struggle with finding the right clothing size. Plus, the dropper makes quick pit stops simple.
What We Liked
Not having to to fully disrobe for a bathroom break is super convenient. While trying these out, I got ready for my ride like I normally do: I got dressed, prepared my bike, gathered up my things... and of course had to go to the bathroom. I got ready to undress, but didn't have to! The joy I felt knowing that I didn't have to go through the usual hassle to use the bathroom was exhilarating.
The bibs' fabric feels great; it's very supportive and tough. And the fit is excellent, especially that of the bib straps: They're wide, and they distribute pressure comfortably to a larger area around the neck, rather than tugging on areas that are already being pulled by a bra. The high waist on the bibs kept me feeling secured.
The shorts stay put, even during hard efforts; there's no tugging or pulling mid-ride. And the chamois was really good, too??"the high- and low-density areas felt like they properly addressed soft tissue problem areas. I tested the medium-size chamois, as recommended by Endura's saddle chart, but I might go with a narrower choice in the future.
I also liked the leg grippers. The wide raw-edge gripper is supportive and reduces the dreaded "sausage leg." The sticky part doesn't extend onto the inner thigh, which was nice??"this area always bothers me with pinching, chafing, and rubbing.
Watch Out For...
The lower leg of these shorts is pretty tight, which doesn't leave much room for larger thighs. And there may be a little too much silicone grip??"it seems like the shorts could stay put with a smaller amount, and they pinched when I was sweating a lot.
I could always feel the zipper on my backside; it became bothersome when sweaty, and sometimes looked bulky under my jersey. Plus, the fear that a spontaneous wardrobe zipper malfunction could leave me bearing the full moon was a little unsettling (though it never actually happened). And the product label, which sits right at the top of your butt, is in an annoying spot, too.
These bibs were comfortable, ready for serious movement, and really well-thought-out. It's great to have several options for a chamois fit, but I think I would've liked a narrower chamois than the one recommended??"you might want to try on the different widths before committing.
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, Total Women's Cycling, September 2016 (see here for the full review):
"Overall, I think the Endura Pro SL bibshorts are extremely comfortable on the sit bones. You can tell that Endura have really gone the extra mile by allowing you to choose the size of your chamois pad.
I think the zip is a brilliant and easy access feature for going to the loo in, but only time will tell on the durability of this. Can you imagine being far out on a ride and having the zip malfunction? Crikey.
I'm pleasantly surprise by the £100 price tag as well. For something that feels so strong, comfortable and offers an important piece of personalisation, I expected a much higher cost.
Even after miles and miles of testing, I very much intend on using this bibshorts going forward. I think that in itself gives the Endura Pro SL bibshorts my seal of approval."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.