SHIMANO XC3 SPD Shoes
|Options||42 Black In Stock
43 Black In Stock
44 Black In Stock
45 Black In Stock
46 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Ultra versatile off-road shoes that are equally at home racing cross-country or on a casual pub ride. The XC3 (a.k.a. XC300) has high level features including the sleek mid-mounted BOA closure system and the glove-like seamless enveloping design.
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper provides excellent breathability and comfort
- Rubber XC racing pattern tread promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip
- Lightweight glass fibre reinforced nylon outer sole gives an excellent combination of stiffness and compliance
- Improved toe protection
- Offset mid-shoe positioned BOA L6 dial offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit, more evenly distributed pressure, on-the-fly one-handed adjustments, convenient fast release and a sleek profile
- Shimano Dynalast - Optimised Shoe Last: The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Wide cleat position adjustment range
- Weight: 332g (size 42, single shoe)
- Stiffness rating: 5
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.