BONTRAGER Circuit Road Shoes
|Options||41 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
42 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 Black In Stock
44 Black In Stock
45 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 Black In Stock
47 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Unlock your potential and go further with the Circuit road shoe. It's equal parts stiff and comfortable, making it the perfect choice for riders who want to tackle a variety of road rides without making their feet pay for it.
Built around the exclusive inForm last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilise the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot
- Single Boa L6 dial for precision adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on easy-care synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Bronze Series composite sole: nylon composite sole is tuned for comfort and efficiency
- Stiffness index: 7/14
- Compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.