BONTRAGER Anara Women's Road Shoes*Clearance Product
|Options||41 Black/Pink In Stock|
Whether you're on mile 1 or 100, the Anara Women's shoe retains stiffness and comfort so you can get the most out of every ride. Anara features the lightweight and popular Boa closure system.
"If you've not used Boa dials before you should give them a go. They're ace. They're a little like the clicky wheels you get to adjust the fit of many helmets. Turn them one way and they tighten the cable that you have instead of laces, turn them the other and they loosen. You can also pop the dials upwards to let lots of cable out when you want to take the shoes off" (road.cc).
Built around the exclusive inFormâ„¢ last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilize the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- WSD: Engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot
- Bronze Series composite sole: nylon composite sole is tuned for comfort and efficiency
- PowerTruss: structural sole design dramatically improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index 8
- Synthetic uppers with flow-through mesh panels
- Lightweight, precise 2-way adjustable Boa IP1 dial closure system
- Compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.