BONTRAGER Solstice Bibshorts
|Options||XL Black - In Stock|
The Solstice bibshorts provide essential comfort for short to medium length rides.
- Cirrus inForm BioDynamic Chamois - comfortable, dimension-optimised cycling pad:
* Developed through extensive inForm Biodynamic research, combining pressure mapping data and pro-rider feedback, the Cirrus pad has the optimal footprint, form and foam density in both the perineum and ischial tuberosties areas for the male anatomy.
* 3D pre-formed shape and 4-way stretch seamless top sheet help to stop bunching and pressure while allowing movement with the rider. The pad fits the body better and increases comfort by eliminating potential friction.
* Dual density: Perforated open cell top sheet foam for soft tissue comfort, compliance and temperature and moisture control; high density foam for skeletal support.
* Comfort Relief Zone: through the intricate process of "skivving" foam is removed from specific areas to ease pressure on soft tissue and control pad thickness without increasing density
- Profila Power compressive technology fights muscle fatigue
- Clean cut compression leg gripper
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety in any conditions
- 23cm inseam
- Fitted: streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
Measurements on the sizing chart reflect the actual measurements of the body's circumference (not product's measurements). Use a cloth measuring tape to measure your body. All measurements should be taken while standing up straight with feet shoulder width apart. Take measurements over the type of undergarment you would wear under the clothing.
SIZE : CHEST | WAIST | HIP
S : 35-37" 89-94cm | 29-31" 74-79cm | 35-37" 89-94cm
M : 38-40" 96-102cm | 32-34" 81-84cm | 38-40" 96-102cm
L : 41-43" 104-109cm | 35-37" 89-94cm | 41-43" 104-109cm
XL : 44-46" 112-117cm | 38-41" 97-104cm | 44-46" 112-117cm
XXL : 47-49" 119-124cm | 42-45" 106-114cm | 47-49" 119-124cm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.