NORTHWAVE Raptor Arctic GTX Winter Boots
|Options||41 Fluo/Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
42 Fluo/Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
43 Fluo/Black - In Stock
44 Fluo/Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
45 Fluo/Black - In Stock
46 Fluo/Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
41 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
42 Black - In Stock
43 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
44 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
45 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
46 Black - In Stock
Northwave's versatile MTB boot for extreme conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance. Constructed with GoreTex's Koala membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -10 to +5C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort you need in winter conditions. The shoes provide a waterproof barrier with excellent thermal insulation and the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole is suitably stiff, rated 8 by Northwave, for excellent power transfer, while the aggressive tread pattern provides the grip required for winter conditions underfoot. The addition of the Climaflex collar completes the package as a pair of superb boots to tackle off-road winter rides.
Free from overlaps and Velcro, the new Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs. Without the use of conventional Velcro multi-panel ankle designs that limit your body's natural movements, the foot and ankle feel like an integral part of the body as soon as the boots are on to they fit like a seamless connection that minimises hotspots.
The Climaflex collar is constructed from highly insulating thermal Neoprene and the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler membrane to create a wind- and waterproof barrier that keeps feet warm and cosy.
Northwave's Arctic models take advantage of the Gore-Tex Koala membrane: maximum protection against cold and the rain. The protective membrane in fact, helps the creation of an ideal microclimate, while at the same time maintaining an excellent breathability. Feet will stay warm and dry even in the most extreme conditions!
- Top of the range Gore-Tex Koala membrane fully protected upper: the most technical available, for when the temperature drops down low. The Koala Gore-Tex membrane gives the maximum barrier against cold thanks to its strong insulating fleecy fibres, making it suitable for winter use even in harshest climates. The membrane also achieves maximum protection from rain, wind and snow while maintaining an excellent breathability, so your feet will stay dry and warm. The membrane is robust, allowing easy and regular washing.
- The Climaflex collar is constructed from extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler membrane and highly insulating Neoprene to deliver unprecedented mobility - it feels like you're wearing a shoe - yet also offers superb protection from the weather
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360 degree protection along the entire upper
- Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- Suggested temperature range: -10 degrees C to +5 degrees C
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with natural rubber tread for superb grip and stiffness when pedalling
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel retention system, gives excellent efficiency supporting the heel without the need for external reinforcements, helping to further reduce weight
- 360 degree reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.