ENDURA Hummvee Lite Icon MTB Gloves
|Options||M Black In Stock
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
Danny MacAskill's Favourite Glove EVER!
- 4 way stretch, breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull on stretch cuff
- Durable synthetic leather palm with laser cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Terry sweat wipe on thumb
- Danny MacAskill's favourite - need we say more?
- Construction: 60% Nylon, 15% PU, 15% Elastane, 10% Polyester
Endura Hummvee Lite Icon Glove review, road.cc, July 2020:
"Endura's Hummvee Lite Icon Gloves are specialised kit that are extremely good at what they set out to do. If grip and feel is your ultimate desire, the ringing endorsement of the world's best trials and stunt riders would suggest there is little better. But it's also only fair to point out that if the open road or trail is your normal playground - rather than the bike park or precarious mountain ridge - you'll probably want something with a wider range of talents.
Fantastic gloves for riders who demand exact control - for weatherproofing and padding look elsewhere"
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.