SHIMANO PD-EH500 Half SPD Pedals
From Shimano's Explorer range, the PD-EH500 is an ideal pedal for recreational riders who commute and tour. It features a clip-in SPD mechanism on one side of the pedal and a flat/standard platform pedal body on the other, so you can use the same pedal with cleats or normal shoes. This system is also useful in allowing a rider wearing SPD shoes to use the standard flat side when setting off, and then once balance and composure is attained to then clip-in more comfortably and easily.
- Multi-condition: protruding pins on the flat side give excellent grip even in the wet
- Light action springs makes frequent stepping-in and out easier
- Adjustable cleat tension means you can start off with loose tension for extra easy engagement and release, and turn up the tension as you progress
- Durable chromoly spindle and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearing axles
- Weight: 383g (pair)
- SM-SH51 single direction release cleats included
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.