HOPE Retainer Ring 104 BCD
|Options||32T Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
The Retainer Ring is Hope's lightweight narrow/wide chainring for single ring drivetrains.
- Narrow/wide tooth profile helps to retain the chain without the need of a chain device
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium provides the perfect blend of light weight and strength
- Hard anodised finish for ultra durability and increased longevity
- Quieter drivetrain and reduced drag
- Designed for single ring use - suitable for XC, Trail, AM and Enduro disciplines
- For 104 BCD (PCD) 4 bolt cranksets
- Compatible with 1x 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed set-ups (for Shimano 12 speed drivetrains use the new 12 speed Retainer Ring - see here)
- Available in 30, 32, 34, 36 and 38 teeth sizes
- Colour: black
- Weight: 41g (32T)
- N.B. not suitable for use with Shimano 12 speed quick links
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.