BONTRAGER MIK Commuter Rear Rack Trunk Bag
The MIK Commuter Boot Bag offers versatile and secure on-bike storage that's easy to install and remove without the need for tools. It has multiple pockets to keep you organised, and a durable design to keep your gear secure. A sturdy handle makes off-the-bike handling a breeze. Also included is a removable shoulder strap.
MIK - Mounting is Key - compatibility allows you to mount MIK boot bags or accessories securely and in seconds. MIK racks and bags feature a unique keyed installation system that locks your bags to your rack to prevent theft but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
Simply slide the MIK trunk onto a MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. The trunk is now securely fitted to the rack. To remove the bag, simply insert the key (which can be stored in the trunk while you are riding) and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
- Made from waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
- External pockets, compartments and strapping help organise accessories and gear
- Durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use
- Sturdy handle and included adjustable carrying strap for convenient off-bike use
- Light loop for easy rear light mounting
- Capacity: 7 litres (427 cubic inches)
- Dimensions: 32x19x21cm (LxWxH)
Requires a MIK compatible rack such as the Bontrager BackRack MIK or Bontrager BackRack Deluxe MIK.
Bontrager MIK Commuter Boot Bag review, road.cc (see here for full review):
"Bontrager's MIK Commuter Boot Bag is a really well made and superbly stable rear rack bag with surprisingly decent carrying capacity, excellent waterproofing and impressive practicality both on and off the bike. It's a little heavy and a fair price, but you won't be disappointed."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.