BONTRAGER RXL Stem
|Options||31.8 x 90mm White In Stock
31.8 x 100mm White In Stock
Trim some weight and add some style to your ride with Bontrager's RXL Stem. Made from forged 7050-T6 aluminium, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And, its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is carbon friendly.
- Light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping zone out on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Opposing dual steerer clamp bolts are strategically positioned near the centre of the clamp, evenly distributing clamping forces
- Forged 7050-T6 aluminium body
- +/-7 degree rise
- Lengths: 90mm, 100mm
- Weight: 116g (90mm), 122g (100mm)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.