BONTRAGER BackRack Deluxe MIK Rear Carrier Rack
|Options||Small Black In Stock
Large Black EXPECTED EARLY AUGUST 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Increase hauling capacity and add versatility to your bike with the BackRack Deluxe MIK. It has an additional rail which means you can easily carry trunk bags and panniers at the same time. The MIK system offers secure mounting of compatible bags, and the threaded accessory eyelets enable easy light installation.
The BackRack Deluxe rack is designed for proper weight distribution and bag positioning for all bike sizes. Choose the small rack for bikes with frame sizes of less than 18" or the large rack for frames of 18" and greater
MIK - Mounting is Key - compatibility allows you to mount MIK boot bags or accessories securely and in seconds. MIK racks and bags feature a unique keyed installation system that locks your bags to your rack to prevent theft but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
Simply slide a MIK bag such as the Bontrager MIK Trunk or Bontrager MIK Trunk with Panniers onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
- Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to bikes with rack mounts
- Additional side stays allow for mounting of both trunk and pannier bags
- Unique rack geometry and extra-long tubular alloy struts allows full seat-height adjustment on most frames
- Single bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
- Compatible with MIK luggage as well as standard trunk bags and pannier bags
- Rear light plate allows for 50mm and 80mm spacing lights, reflector or belt clip mounting
- Maximum weight capacity: 25kg (55lb)
- Mounting hardware included
* Small rack suits bikes with a frame size of under 54cm (18")
* Large rack suits bikes with a frame size of 54cm (18") and over
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.