BONTRAGER AW1 Hard-Case Tyre
|Options||700 x 23c Black - In Stock
700 x 25c - In Stock
700 x 28c - In Stock
700 x 32c - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tyre for year-round riding.
AW design offers consistent braking and cornering traction in all weather conditions with low rolling resistance.
Hard-Case is a lightweight sub-tread material and sidewall reinforcement that significantly reduces the chance of punctures and sidewall cuts. AW replaces the popular Race Hard-Case All-Weather tyre.
- All Weather compounds
- Advanced tread design with rain shedding siping and patterns
- Sub-tread puncture protection: triple flat protection.
1) Aramid breaker belt protects against tread punctures
2) Anti-cut, bead-to-bead casing resists cuts from glass and sharp objects
3) Anti-pinch sidewall support prevents pinch flats, or "snake bites," from obstacles, potholes, etc.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.