BONTRAGER XR4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.4" Black In Stock|
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tyre offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with the Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tyre really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tyre that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- The tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR): ready to accept self-sealing TLR Sealant as the final step in a worry-free, tubeless setup
- Foldable, lightweight aramid bead
- Suits front and rear
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
- Weight: 780g
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.