BONTRAGER Aeolus Comp Saddle
|Options||145mm Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
155mm Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Aeolus is an aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
Bontrager's all-new Aeolus saddles keep you comfortable in a tucked aero position so you can beat the wind and ride faster. Best of all, they provide targeted support for riders of all genders and body types, so they make the perfect aero add-on for anyone.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- The wide nose and shorter overall length delivers comfort whether you're on the hoods or the drops
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 145/155mm
- Weight: 286/289g (145/155mm)
- Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light available separately
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason youâ€™re not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.