TREK Verve+ 3 Lowstep e-bike
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L; Colour: Teal; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock
Sizes: S, M, L, XL; Colour: Matte Trek Black; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Verve+ 3 Lowstep is an electric hybrid bike that gives your daily cruises, commutes and workouts a boost. The Bosch pedal-assist system is powerful and reliable, and the battery is fully encased in the frame for great looks and better balance. Plus, you don't need any tools to remove it! This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a road-smoothing suspension fork and seat post, wide, stable tyres, and front and rear lights.
It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort and user-friendly features are important. You know that the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go further, and youâ€™re looking for one that's built to last, looks great and is intuitive to use.
The tech you get:
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with a lowstep geometry, a 250-watt Bosch Active Line Plus motor capable of sustaining speeds of up to 25 km/h, a 400 Wh battery that's fully encased in the frame and a Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension fork and seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, and a rack and mudguards.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise and workout
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- Compatible with Range Boost - an additional battery that doubles your e-bike's range so you can ride for longer, commute further and take on bigger adventures
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The location of the battery on the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity than on bicycles that carry the battery at the rear.
Bosch Active Line:
Unique, flexible and contemporary with optimal range. Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the Active Line PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- Time-saving charger: the Active Line's optimised charger stands out thanks to its compact design and light weight. But above all, the charger is one thing: incredibly fast! The PowerPack is completely recharged in just 2.5-3.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric bike on a single charge, check out Bosch's range calculator. The variables for this bike model and the average rider are automatically entered, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
Calculate the range
|Frame||Alpha Smooth Aluminium, with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Prowheel alloy, 38T|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP sealed cartridge, 1 1/8", threaded|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager aluminium touring|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36 hole|
|Front Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Tyres||Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, reflective, 700x50c|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Nuvola|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line Plus 250 watt motor; Bosch PowerTube 400 Wh battery; Bosch Purion display/computer, mudguards, rear pannier racks; AXA Compact Line 20 front light, Spanninga SOLO rear light; integrated kickstand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.