TREK FX+ 2 e-bike
|Options||Size: S; Colour: Satin Mulsanne Blue; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Size: M; Colour: Satin Mulsanne Blue; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: L; Colour: Satin Mulsanne Blue; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Size: XL; Colour: Satin Mulsanne Blue; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Size: S; Colour: Satin Trek Black; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Size: M; Colour: Satin Trek Black; In Stock
Size: L; Colour: Satin Trek Black; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
Size: XL; Colour: Satin Trek Black; AVAILABLE TO ORDER
The FX+ 2 is a lightweight city electric bike that's designed to make everyday excursions faster and more fun. It has an intuitive and natural feeling pedal-assist system that makes exploring your city extra exciting and cruising up hills a breeze. Useful accessories like a rack and mudguards add even more versatility to this bike.
It's right for you if...
You want a lightweight, simple-to-use city e-bike that brings a capable boost to daily errands, commutes and joy rides around your city.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame and fork, Trek's proprietary pedal-assist system with a hub motor (250 W, 40 Nm) that assists up to 15.5 mph and a 250 Wh battery for a range of up to 56 kilometres (35 miles) per charge. Plus, fast 700c wheels, fast-rolling yet stable 40c tyres with reflective sidewalls, a reliable 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, integrated lights powered by the battery, a MIK-compatible rear rack, mudguards and a kickstand.
Why you'll love it
- Weighing less than 18kg (medium size), this is Trek's lightest city e-bike, making it easier to ride when you switch off the assistance, easier to manoeuvre while parking and less of a pain to carry up stairs
- The pedal-assist system has a hub motor for a more natural ride feel and a simple LED remote that indicates your assist setting
- The lightweight and powerful 40 Nm rear hub drive offers confident handling and uninterrupted power
- A faster ride, right at your fingertips: toggle between three levels of assist with easy-to-use on-bar controls
- Sleek hidden battery: the reliable 250 Wh internal battery system assists up to 35 miles with an easily accessible charging port directly on the downtube
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, lights and a MIK-compatible rear rack
- Double your range with an optional 250 Wh plug-and-play Range Extender battery that uses water bottle mounts to attach to your frame
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, internal cable routing, internal battery, rack and mudguard mounts, kickstand mount.
|Forks||FX+ alloy, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, rack mounts, ThruSkew 5mm bolt-on skewer.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M2000, long cage|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed trigger|
|Chainset||ProWheel Pro alloy, 42T narrow-wide steel ring|
|Bottom Bracket||Torque sensor, T47 threaded, 122.5mm spindle|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm clamp, Blendr-compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers), 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Front Brake||Promax DSK-927 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Promax DSK-927 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Promax DSK-927|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection, double-wall alloy, 32H, 20mm width, Presta valve|
|Front Hub||Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR|
|Rear Hub||G2 hub motor, 250 watts, 6-bolt disc, 144.5mm O.L.D.|
|Tyres||Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective strip, 700x40c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, lock-on|
|Miscellaneous||250 Wh battery, 2A charger, Bluetooth LED controller/display, Herrmans MR4-E 120 lumen LED front light, Spanninga Solo LED rear light, SKS mudguards, Bontrager MIK alloy rear pannier rack, Pletscher Comp 18 integrated rear kickstand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.