BONTRAGER Paradigm Comp 25 TLR Disc Road Wheel Rear SRAM XDR
|Options||Rear, XDR In Stock|
A durable road wheel with a 25mm inner width perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tyres.
The Paradigm Comp 25 road wheel adds traction, speed, confidence and comfort to your ride, with a wider internal rim width that lets you run lower pressure for better tyre support.
- 25mm inner rim width (30mm outer) offers added tyre support to better suit larger-volume road and gravel tyres
- Rapid Drive 54 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- SRAM XDR 12 speed freehub body
- The offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish giving higher stiffness and stability for greater tyre support and better handling
- 14/15/14 butted aero spokes (24 spokes)
- Brass locking nipples
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 23mm rim depth with 24-hole front/rear
- Sealed cartridge bearing Centerlock disc hub
- Suitable for 12x142mm thru-axles (thru axle not included)
- Includes pre-installed TLR rim strip and TLR valve for simple tubeless setup
- Weight: 955g
- No rider weight restrictions
For the front wheel see here
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.