BONTRAGER Aeolus XXX 2 TLR Disc Clincher Front Wheel
|Options||Front PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
Float up the climbs with a lighter, faster wheel and that unbeatable Aeolus ride quality. Aeolus XXX 2 is a carbon road wheel with a 28mm depth. It's lighter than anything in its class, and the wide profile delivers more tyre support and confidence for road, gravel or cross. Ride faster knowing you can stop faster too. Disc brakes bring the ultimate braking in performance to Aeolus XXX. Also featuring a hassle-free tubeless set-up to virtually eliminate flats.
- Ultra-light American-made OCLV XXX carbon: from a flat sheet of carbon to an advanced aero wheel, all in Trekâ€™s Global headquarters in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA - OCLV XXX carbon combines premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading manufacturing
- Durable wheel good for road, cyclocross and gravel riding
- Superior aerodynamics: unlike many of its competitors, Aeolus XXX is optimised for aerodynamic performance in wind conditions of all types. Bontrager designed and tested over 10000 shapes to ultimately land on three depths that lead the industry for speed, stability and weight
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- 28mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence from a lightweight, climbing wheel
- Wider 21mm internal rim for enhanced tyre support and all-new shapes optimised for each depth and intended use results in classic Aeolus ride quality with best-in-class aerodynamics and stability at all three rim depths
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel
- CenterLock disc brake hubs with front and rear 12mm thru-axles
- 14/17/14 butted aero spokes, 24 per wheel
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR)
- Includes a TLR rim strip and valve stem along with a traditional tube-type rim strip
- Weight: 630g
- No rider weight restrictions
For the rear wheel see here here.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.