BONTRAGER Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
|Options||Rear In Stock|
Confidently run a deeper, faster wheel with Aeolus XXX 4. Industry-leading crosswind stability combines with best-in-class aerodynamics to give this 47mm carbon road wheel an incredible speed advantage, all while being the lightest in its class.
The wide profile delivers more tyre support for that classic Aeolus ride quality. Ride faster knowing you can stop faster too. Disc brakes bring the ultimate braking in performance to Aeolus XXX. Also featuring a hassle-free tubeless set-up to virtually eliminate flats.
- Ultra-light American-made OCLV XXX carbon: from a flat sheet of carbon to an advanced aero wheel, all in Trekâ€™s Global headquarters in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA - OCLV XXX carbon combines premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading manufacturing
- Superior aerodynamics: unlike many of its competitors, Aeolus XXX is optimised for aerodynamic performance in wind conditions of all types. Bontrager designed and tested over 10000 shapes to ultimately land on three depths that lead the industry for speed, stability and weight
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- 47mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence for an all-conditions aero wheel
- Wider 21mm internal rim for enhanced tyre support and all-new shapes optimised for each depth and intended use results in classic Aeolus ride quality with best-in-class aerodynamics and stability at all three rim depths
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- CenterLock disc brake hubs with front and rear 12mm thru-axles
- 14/17/14 butted aero spokes, 24 per wheel
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR)
- Includes a TLR rim strip and valve stem along with a traditional tube-type rim strip
- Weight: 780g
- No rider weight restrictions
For the front wheel see here.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.