ENDURA MT500 Waterproof Jacket II
|Options||S Black In Stock
M Black In Stock
L Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XL Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XXL Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The ultimate, award-winning performance MTB jacket just got better: monster breathability, waterproofness and durability and packed full of all of the features needed for a fiendishly fun foul weather mountain bike epic.
Endura's iconic, class leading waterproof jacket and wet weather favourite of DH royalty, the Athertons, has been overhauled to ensure it keeps up with the demands of the progressive world of mountain biking. The MT500 Waterproof Jacket retains all of the considered features that have built it's universal appeal. With stacks of pockets, various clever venting options and an adjustable hood among the extensive list it takes a quantum leap forward with improved fit, styling and detailing. The MT500 continues its reign as the undisputed king of mountain bike jackets. PFC-Free and built to last this product now also has strong environmental credentials and is MADEKIND.
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction: this fabric boasts the same category leading breathability and waterproof ratings as the standard ExoShell40 but with the durability (DR) dialled up to tackle the harshest mountain terrain. A tough, durable outer layer is laminated with a soft touch, high wicking mesh inner layer that efficiently moves moisture away from your skin and through the super fine fluorine free membrane sandwiched in the middle. As with all of Endura's waterproofs, ExoShell40DR is treated with an environmentally friendly PFC free DWR treatment. This fabric is also certified as having been made in a way that eliminates harmful substances from the supply chain; ensuring that products are safe for consumers, workers and the environment. This means that the only trace you will leave on the mountain is the tracks from your tyres.
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- 3D adjustable helmet compatible hood
- Ventilation from large underarm 2-way zipped vents extending onto back, ensuring that airflow around the body isn't compromised when wearing a backpack
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
- Reflective trims on hood and rear tail
- Soft touch Lycra inner cuff for added comfort and protection
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: So confident are Endura in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it, then you can return it for a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase
- Waterproofness: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 40,000gms
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.