ENDURA Helium Jacket
|Options||S Red In Stock
M Red In Stock
XL Red In Stock
- Ultra compact 2.5-layer waterproof breathable fabric with stretch panels on hems and armholes
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric front zipper
- Waterproof stretch chin guard
- Rear zipped security pocket
- Softshell hem and cuff panels for athletic fit without need for drawcords or adjustors
- Slimline inner storm flap with wrapover zip guard
- Reflective film strips on front/back neck and dots on cuff
Endura Helium jacket review, road.cc: "Lightweight, waterproof and breathable - the ideal summer cycling jacket"
Endura Helium jacket review, Pinkbike Product Picks, June 2012 (see here):
"Pulling the Helium jacket on, it simply feels like a classy piece of clothing and the slim cut is a welcome change from the usual baggy fare - although this would probably cause problems if you tried to wear it over body armour. The breathable fabric they have used doesn't feel like PVC either, so you can wear it over bare skin without feeling like a rubber pervert. More importantly, it works, keeping the rain out without leaving you boiling in your own sweat. It's maybe not the one if you need an all-day, heavy-duty waterproof, but as the one to keep in your backpack, just in case, it's pretty much perfect."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.