ENDURA Deluge Waterproof Winter Gloves
|Options||XS Black In Stock
S Black In Stock
M Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
XXL Black In Stock
The new Deluge gloves are fully waterproof, insulated hand warmers, ideal for British winter weather.
- Durable, waterproof, breathable outer fabric with eco-friendly PFC-free DWR finish provides maximum element protection
- Fully waterproof and breathable internal membrane
- Warm Thinsulate insulation ideal for deep winter riding
- Wicking inner brushed tricot to move sweat and moisture from skin
- Lightly padded gel palm with silicone print for grip
- Conductive microfibre palm for touchscreen compatibility
- Full thumb suede sweat wipe
- Extra long cuff with wrap round Velcro adjuster
- Reflective detailing for enhanced safety
Endura Deluge II Gloves review, Cycling Plus magazine, February 2021:
"These gloves are wind and waterproof, yet remain breathable thanks to an internal membrane sandwiched between the robust outers and soft inners. Thinsulate insulation means real winter warmth. They're big but not overly bulky, sealing well, with touchscreen compatible silicone grippers."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.