ENDURA GV500 Reiver Bibshorts
|Options||M Black In Stock
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
XXL Black In Stock
The GV500 Reiver Bibshorts deploy Endura's extensive expertise in on and off road riding gear, resulting in a great fitting, high performing pair of bibshorts that are tailored to meet the demands of adventure and gravel riding. They provide all day, all surface performance that has been tried, tested and approved by world class adventure cyclists.
A key component is the lumbar support panel, made from high powered Italian fabric, that wraps around your lower back and sides, holding the bibshort firmly in place and taking some pressure off the straps. This results in a barely there feel for even the longest of rides.
Then there's the exclusive 600 Series Pad, engineered using computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) process which delivers a stretch pad with antibacterial finish and integrated gel inserts for added comfort.
A GV500 Outfit is designed to work as a system and provides ample storage for epic day-long to multi-day adventures whilst retaining a bulk free, streamlined fit. The GV500 Reiver Bibshort has mesh cargo pockets on the thighs and additional mesh storage on the side waist, providing ample space for on bike essentials. Careful placement ensures that overlapping pockets are always offset, increasing load carrying stability.
- Super-stretch woven main body fabrics for improved durability
- Double-layered side leg panels to reduce potential gravel rash from unexpected spills
- Mesh cargo pockets on the thighs and additional mesh storage on the side waist
- Lumbar support panels and power straps derived from Endura's class beating Pro SL Bibshort
- Silicon gripper detail to help prevent an over-short riding down or your jersey riding up
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts, antibacterial finish and pre-curved race fit:
The 600 series Italian stretch pad features CVP technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam "dermis" layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: So confident are Endura in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it, then you can return it for a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase
See here for the matching GV500 Reiver Short Sleeve Jersey.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.