ENDURA FS260-Pro Thermo Bibshorts
|Options||M Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
XXL Black In Stock
- Luxurious high stretch thermal Thermoroubaix fabric with DWR M treatment provides insulation, comfort and water repellence
- Eco friendly PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water-repellent finish
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding
- Ergonomic multi panel construction
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts, antibacterial finish and pre-curved race fit:
The 600 series Italian stretch pad features CVP technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam "dermis" layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- Raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grip
- Reflective trim
Endura FS260-Pro Thermo outfit review, Cycling Plus magazine, May 2019:
"The Thermos are designed for cool, damp days, with a brushed ThermoRoubaix fabric on the inside and a water-repellent coating. They're not completely waterproof but will see you through a shower. Inside, Endura's 600 Series stretch pad is computer cut and does a top job of delivering a comfortable ride. The Thermos have close-cut and neat raw leg grippers with silicon detailing, and we also appreciated the front zip. Throw in the equally high-performing knee warmers (see here) and you've got one classy spring setup."
Endura FS260-Pro Thermo bibshort review, Cycling Weekly magazine:
"The shorts part of the FS260-Pro is made of a fleece-backed Thermoroubaix which gives plenty of warmth and is DWR treated to help repel rain and road spray.
...The 600 series seat pad is comfortable when getting in the winter base miles. It's next down from Endura's top semi-custom 700 series pad.
...The Endura FS260-Pro Thermo bibshorts are good value for a technical piece with a quality insert too. The high body keeps out the draughts but can get hot when you're riding hard."
Best on Test
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.