SHIMANO RC5 SPD-SL Shoes
|Options||41 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
42 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
43 Black In Stock
44 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
45 Black In Stock
46 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The RC5, aka the RC500, is Shimano's mid range performance road shoe. High level features include the carbon reinforced sole and sleek BOA closure system, and comfort is taken care of thanks to Shimano's glove-like seamless enveloping design.
- Seamless, one-piece Surround Wrapping Upper covers the foot, reducing overlap and creating a better fit with fewer gaps between the shoe and the foot
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- Boa L6 Fit System is incorporated in the Surround Wrapping Upper, offering infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit, more evenly distributed pressure, on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release
- Shimano Dynalast - Optimised Shoe Last: The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Mesh/TPU/synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise the foot, maximising power transfer and efficiency
- Light carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Sole stiffness index: 8
- Wide cleat position adjustment range: 22mm of combined cleat-adjustment range offers each rider the ability to select the best possible footplate position
- SPD-SL, Look, Speedplay and Time cleat compatible
- Weight: 250g (size 42, single shoe)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.