SHIMANO M089 SPD Shoes*Clearance Product
|Options||46 Black In Stock|
The M089 is an ultra versatile off-road sport shoe equally at home racing cross-country or on a casual Sunday ride. It is one of Shimano's Enduro/Trail Series shoes that combine a perfect blend of pedalling efficiency and protection that allow riders to attack the trail uphill and revel in faster, confident descents.
- Tough, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh
- A snug, durable, breathable shoe which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the foot
- Volume last for a more accommodating toe box
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide TORBAL midsole gives pedalling efficiency but also excellent control thanks to the rear foot torsional flex.
If the sole of a cycling shoe is totally rigid, the shoe won't accommodate heel flex when the bike is slanted in relation to the rider. The TORBAL solution is to provide some sideways flex in the back section of the sole, while maintaining stiffness in the front. This improves balance and bike control by letting the heel section accommodate some lateral movement, while optimising pedalling efficiency at the sole-and-cleat interface.
- Variable density rubber sole to suit demanding conditions: high traction rubber lugs on the outer edges combine with durable rubber on the heel and pedal contact areas
- Easy to use secure fitting super-low profile micro-adjusting buckle strap is backed up by two offset and cuttable Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure straps and the new Cross-X strap design that prevents pressure points
- Weight: 692g (size 40, pair)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.