BONTRAGER Circuit Road Shoes
|Options||42 Black - In Stock
43 Black - In Stock
44 Black - In Stock
45 Black - In Stock
46 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
47 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Unlock your potential and go further with the Circuit road shoe. Equal parts stiff and comfortable, compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats, and featuring the precise adjustability of the Boa L6 dial, this road shoe is designed to be ready for anything.
Built around the exclusive inForm last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilise the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot
- Bronze Series composite sole: nylon composite sole is tuned for comfort and efficiency
- PowerTruss: structural sole design dramatically improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index 7/14
- Boa L6 dial for precision adjustments
- Easy care synthetic uppers
- Compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
Bontrager Circuit Road Shoes review, road.cc, November 2017:
"Great value entry-level shoes that offer both looks and performance."
Bontrager Circuit Road Shoes review, Cycling Weekly magazine, May 2018:
"The Bontrager Circuit shoes provide high-end features at a modest price"
- Boa dial upper closure gives precise adjustment
- Stiff sole
- [For this reviewer the] Upper is uncomfortable across the front of the ankle
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.