BONTRAGER RXL Hilo Tri Shoes
|Options||44 White In Stock
45 White In Stock
Efficiency. It's the name of the game in triathlon, whether it's an Ironman event or a sprint-distance race. And efficiency is what the RXL Hilo is all about. From its quick-entry heel loop and large no pull-thru top strap to its efficient Silver Series Carbon sole and performance-proven inForm Pro last, every detail of the Hilo's ultra-lightweight design is there to help you save precious energy for the run. Look out PR, here you come.
- Lightweight Silver Series Carbon Sole
- Two-strap design combines a wide, no pull-through top strap with a set-it-and-forget-it forefoot strap
- Micro-fibre uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Easy-to-grab heel loop for quick entry
- Fast-drying, perforated inForm footbed for airy comfort
- Medial side rubber band anchor allows you to set pre-mounted shoes in a horizontal position for faster entry
- inForm Pro last
- Approx. 225g (per shoe, size 42)
- Unconditional Comfort Guarantee
Bontrager RXL Hilo shoe review, 220Triathlon Magazine:
"Beautifully lightweight and race-ready, a high-spec shoe with a pleasing price tag."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.