BONTRAGER Foray MTB Shoes
|Options||41 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
42 Olive Grey In Stock
43 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
44 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
47 Olive Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Climb to new heights, roam further and rider harder in the Foray Mountain Shoes. Undeniably comfortable off-road cycling shoes featuring a Boa IP1 dial for a superior fit on rides of any length and intensity. No matter where or how you ride, these shoes won't quit thanks to a stiff sole with a durable upper with the added protection of GnarGuard for overall reliable trail shoes.
Built around the exclusive inForm last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilise the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Single Boa L6 dial allows easy and precise fit adjustments
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Stiffness index: 6/14
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.