BONTRAGER Evoke DLX Women's MTB Shoes
|Options||38 Gunmetal - In Stock|
Ready to shred with the best all-around women's mountain shoe ever? Evoke DLX is tough, secure and stiff enough for solid power transfer with the right amount of flex for comfort and stability in hike-a-bike sections. The full Tachyon rubber sole and low-profile precision ratcheting buckle deliver confidence both on and off the bike.
Precision ratcheting buckets and straps provide secure confidence in rough terrain and Tachyonâ„¢ rubber lugs stick to rocks and roots for too-gnarly-to-bike sections.
Built around the exclusive inFormâ„¢ last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilize the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- WSD: engineered specifically to provide a better fit and greater comfort for women
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole for superior off-bike traction
- Stiffness index 6
- Low-profile precision-ratcheting buckle
- GnarGuard: outer protection against trail brush and debris for increased durability
- Ergonomic inForm BioDynamic insole: engineered for all-day comfort and support
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.