BONTRAGER Solstice Road Shoes
|Options||40 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
41 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
42 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
44 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 Black In Stock
47 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Walkable cycling shoes that provide great comfort on and off the bike without sacrificing efficiency.
Everyone who rides a bike can benefit from the comfort and efficiency of a cycling shoe. But not everyone needs a super-stiff sole without tread. Enter the Solstice Road: a performance shoe for both road and pavement that strikes the perfect balance between on-bike comfort and off-bike walkability. It can be used with flat or SPD pedals.
Built around the exclusive inForm last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilise the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- inForm Race last: high-performance fit designed to be slightly roomier from ball to mid-foot for greater comfort
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon sole
- Stiffness index 6 out of 14
- Full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Suitable for clip-in pedals with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Also suit standard flat pedals (the space for the cleats can be covered with the included plates)
- 3-Strap Hook-and-Loop: minimal and reliable hook-and-loop closure system
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.