BONTRAGER Rally MIPS Helmet
|Options||S 51 - 57cm Matte Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M 54 - 60cm Matte Black In Stock
L 58 - 64cm Matte Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The safest helmet ever tested by Virginia Tech*
The Rally MIPS mountain bike helmet raises the bar in comfort and protection. Equipped with all the best features including MIPS brain protection system, Boa fit system for superior comfort and security, and the Blendr mount system for light and camera integration. Plus extended coverage and ample vents will keep you riding all day on the toughest trails.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
*As of December 2019, the Bontrager Rally MIPS helmet offers the most protection of any helmet tested by the independent US institution Virginia Tech (see here).
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Drop-in Coverage: deeper rear coverage below traditional bottom edge for more protection
- Boa system lets riders easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- Clever magnetic Blendr mount system easily and quickly integrates GoPro camera and Bontrager light accessories only
- FlatLock Strap Dividers: strap management made simple with a fixed position fit
- Removable, angle adjustable visor
- In-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity to allow for larger vents and increased airflow
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to stay cool and dry
- Crash Replacement Guarantee: free replacement if your helmet is involved in a crash during the first year of ownership
- Weight: 330/370/390g (S/M/L)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.