BONTRAGER Velocis Bibshorts
|Options||S Black USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M Black USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
L Black In Stock
XL Black In Stock
Sustain hard efforts and dole out daily doses of pain to the rest of the group in the Velocis bib short. A sleek silhouette surrounds the plush Arcus inForm BioDynamic chamois that allows you to drop the hammer all week long.
The Bib Bridge, mesh back, no-sew bib straps and dual-density chamois present a short with unmatched comfort and performance.
- Arcus inForm BioDynamic Chamois: Italian made, OverEasy constructed Aircell pad.
* Developed through extensive inForm Biodynamic research, combining pressure mapping data and pro-rider feedback, the Arcus pad has the optimal footprint, form and foam density in both the perineum and ischial tuberosties (IT) areas for the male anatomy.
* OverEasy inverted pad construction for superior next-to-skin feel: the familiar pad contours are placed not against the skin, but against the saddle, which reduces pad bunching, improves fit and facilitates more comfortable rotation into aggressive riding positions.
* Aircell foam, positioned under the IT bones, has a reticulated cell structure that is 75% more resistant to impacts while remaining lightweight and breathable.
* 3D pre-formed shape and 4-way stretch seamless top sheet help to stop bunching and pressure while allowing movement with the rider. The pad fits the body better and increases comfort by eliminating potential friction.
* Dual density: Perforated open cell top sheet foam for soft tissue comfort, compliance and temperature and moisture control; high density foam for skeletal support.
* Gender Optimised Zone density foam
* Comfort Relief Zone: through the intricate process of "skivving" foam is removed from specific areas to ease pressure on soft tissue and control pad thickness without increasing density
- Profila Power main material with strategically placed Profila Cool mesh bib back
- Lightweight, low-profile, no-sew bib straps offer great support and comfort
- PinchLess leg construction design is more comfortable and flattering
- Clean cut compression leg gripper
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety in any conditions
- 24cm (9.5") inside leg
- Fitted: streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
Measurements on the sizing chart reflect the actual measurements of the body's circumference (not product's measurements). Use a cloth measuring tape to measure your body. All measurements should be taken while standing up straight with feet shoulder width apart. Take measurements over the type of undergarment you would wear under the clothing.
SIZE : CHEST | WAIST | HIP
S : 35-37" 89-94cm | 29-31" 74-79cm | 35-37" 89-94cm
M : 38-40" 96-102cm | 32-34" 81-86cm | 38-40" 96-102cm
L : 41-43" 104-109cm | 35-37" 89-94cm | 41-43" 104-109cm
XL : 44-46" 112-117cm | 38-41" 97-104cm | 44-46" 112-117cm
XXL : 47-49" 119-124cm | 42-45" 106-114cm | 47-49" 127-132cm
Bontrager Velocis Bibshort review, road.cc, September 2016 (see here for full review):
"I've had a mixed relationship with Bontrager bib shorts but the Velocis, they're like my new best friend ever. They've been a pain to review, mind â€" I'll explain why in a minute. Comfort is an investment, and while in any other walk of life 100 quid on a pair of shorts would make you baulk, I'm convinced here that it's justified.
So I mentioned they were difficult to review. Why? Well it goes like this:
'I'll chuck those Bontrager bibs on for a ride and make some notes when I get back.'
Get home to write notes and realise I haven't noticed anything about the shorts for the entire ride because they are just so comfortable... bugger!"
Excellent bib shorts offering superb comfort and performance
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.