TIFOSI OPTICS Alliant Interchangeable Lens Sports Glasses
|Options||Black/Red, Smoke/AC Red/Clear Lenses In Stock|
Sleek angles and premium materials define Alliant as performance sunglasses for cyclists, runners, and endurance athletes. Vented lenses improve airflow while the adjustable ear and nose pads of hydrophilic rubber increase grip as you sweat ensuring a perfect, stable fit.
The frame is made of Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterised by a high strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage.
The lenses offer unparalleled clarity and maximum vision acuity, and are interchangeable to suit the prevailing light.
- Polycarbonate lens: scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Decentred lens: optically decentred lenses eliminate distortion and prevent magnification
- Vented lenses increase airflow and decrease fogging
- Hydrophilic rubber temples and nose piece increase their grip the more you sweat so there is no slipping
- Fully adjustable ear pads on the arms allow a customised fit, increasing comfort and performance
- Fully adjustable nose pads: allow for a closer fit, limiting slippage and increasing comfort
- Fits large to extra large faces
- Weight: 30g
- Hard shell zipped case and microfibre cleaning pouch included
- Lifetime warranty
- The lenses can be swapped to suit the prevailing light conditions:
* Smoke lens: 15.4% light transmission, 100% UVA and UVB protection, and Glare Guard, Tifosi's proprietary lens coating that helps reduce eye strain.
* Clear lens: 95.6% light transmission, 100% UVA and UVB protection.
* AC (All Conditions) Red lens: 41.4% light transmission, 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Tifosi Alliant review, 220 Triathlon magazine (testing the model with Fototec lenses), September 2018:
"The Alliant shades have Fototec lenses that alter their tint in light conditions, doing the job in sunshine or grey skies (yet they're less effective in bright sunshine than mirrored lenses). The lens provides plenty of coverage, with the wraparound frames giving a secure fit. They can smudge but overall they're a sound investment."
Comfortable fit on bike and run with impressive lens technology.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.