TIFOSI OPTICS Vero Fototec Photochromatic Sports Glasses
|Options||Iron with Fototec Brown Lenses PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
With a fit similar to the popular Tyrant 2.0, an aggressive lens cut makes the dynamic Vero a surefire winner for those athletes wanting to look and feel fast.
Virtually indestructible Grilamid TR-90 nylon frames keep the Vero lightweight, with lenses vented to decrease fogging while protecting your eyes from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
Fully adjustable, slip resistant hydrophilic rubber arms and nose pieces ensure a custom fit.
The Iron Vero comes equipped with Tifosi's most outdoor-oriented Fototec Brown photochromatic lens, with a Light Transmission range from only 11% (the darkest lens in Tifosi's range, ideal for super bright conditions) to 40% (general use, similar to the All Conditions Red lens). The brown tint on this lens is also soothing on the eyes, while enhancing contrast.
Tifosi's Fototec photochromatic lenses adjust rapidly to changing light conditions, utilising variable tint technology while offering superior protection.
- Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces for a no-slip fit
- Adjustable nose and arm pieces
- Vented lenses increase air circulation & reduce fogging
- Fits small to large face sizes
- Weight: only 26g!
- 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Hard shell zipped case and microfibre cleaning pouch included
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.