KASK Protone WG11 Road Helmet
|Options||M (52-58cm) Matte Grey In Stock
L (59-62cm) Matte Grey PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Aerodynamic performance, low weight, maximum ventilation, amazing looks, excellent safety.
The Kask Protone weighs just 215g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a lighter, more comfortable helmet.
The helmet is incredibly aerodynamic and well ventilated. Wind-tunnel tested for an impressive CX rate, the Protone directs air flow perfectly in line from the helmet no matter the position of the rider's head.
Multi In-Moulding Technology polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and back of the helmet shell give a stronger, harder-wearing outer and improved shock absorption. The strengthening frame inside the polysterene further reduces the chance of the shell being broken apart in the event of a crash.
The WG11 test is a protocol adopted by Kask to identify an objective method for measuring the performance of its helmets against rotational impacts. This is based on scientific sources
including the standards of the technical committee on head protection of the CEN (The European Committee for Standardization), a group known as the Working Group 11 (WG11).
Most tests on helmets that use rotational impact prevention technologies are carried out using headforms whose coefficient of friction is much higher than those of the human skull and therefore do not reflect reality.
The Kask WG11 test is simple, robust, and reliable, with impact conditions based on real accident data. The Protone WG11, like all Kask helmets, successfully passes this test.
- Octo Fit:
Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip.
Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180 degrees allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Chin pad with hypoallergenic and washable eco-leather chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- Strengthening frame prevents the helmet breaking apart in the event of a crash
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- 3D Dry tridimensional padding has a multi-layer open cell construction that helps transport heat and sweat away from the head more quickly. Coolmax lined pads are removable and washable.
- Weight: 215g (medium)
- Helmet bag included
- Meets CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standards
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.