KASK Caipi Helmet Matte Black
|Options||M 52-58cm Matte Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L 59-62cm Matte Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Caipi boasts a lightweight construction, excellent ventilation and generous head coverage, perfect features for all-round off road riding.
Along with all-round good coverage, the extended rear section - featuring additional ventilation - covers the back of the head down to a line level with the base of the skull, to provide the increased protection required for off-road riding. The neat integrated visor offers protection from spray, trail debris and the sun.
- Generous protection and head coverage
- High quality in-moulded construction
- MIT Technology guarantees a higher level of safety and protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Excellent ventilation with 22 ports
- Lightweight: only 250g
- Lightweight polypropylene visor with integrated ventilation
- Octo Fit adjustment system is ergonomic and light, and ensures a perfect fit for all head shapes. The rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. The floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180 degrees allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Removable and washable antibacterial and antimicrobial thermoformed inner padding
- Custom fit divider on strap for optimal fit
- Washable eco-leather chin strap is anti-allergenic and extremely comfortable, helping to avoid irritation of the skin
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Weight: 250g (medium)
- Certified to EN 1078, CPSC 1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standards
KASK Caipi review, off.road.cc, January 2020 (see here for full review):
"Though better known for roadie stuff, KASK should not be ignored for off-road lids, as this new Caipi demonstrates. It's a well-fitting, easily adjustable, lightweight and good looking trail helmet, with plenty of venting that manages not to compromise coverage. There are niggles, such as with the chinstrap and buckle, but they're minor.
The Caipi does a great job and is really comfortable. It keeps you cool, and is light enough that you don't feel it very much at all. It's reassuring that, despite the multitude of vents, coverage is still good - it doesn't feel like a road helmet at all, and gives off a welcome feeling of protection.
I really like the Caipi. Its low weight, strong styling, good fit and broad range of colours make it a real contender - get rid of the sweat-inducing chin strap and it would be a real winner."
A good-looking and comfy - if not quite perfect - lid.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.