NORTHWAVE Fahrenheit 2 GTX Winter Road Boots
|Options||45 Black - In Stock|
All Northwave's winter boots are designed and made to offer maximum protection against the weather, without compromising on breathability or efficiency of movement, and the Fahrenheit is no different, using Gore-Tex technology and Northwave's excellent innovation to provide a top quality winter boot. It means maximum comfort on the move in all weather conditions. The microclimate created inside the shoe lessens fatigue and overheating even during long rides.
- Indicative temperature range: -3C to +15C
- Waterproof and warm
- GoreTex Pique waterproof and windproof membrane: good thermal insulation and excellent breathability to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. Ideal for use by the first cold until spring.
- Thermowelded Layer unibody upper construction: minimal stitching and thermowelded TPU protection provides superb comfort. Zero pressure points plus maximum protection at minimum weight.
- Integrated Heel System: the new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight
- Raised neoprene collar design fits snugly around the ankle to minimise water ingress
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole: special blend of nylon reinforced with fibreglass and enriched with carbon increases stiffness. This allows reduced weight and a closer distance between feet and pedal.
- Airflow ventilation for optimal air flow
- Speedlace System + Velcro closure system: Speed Lace System is a fast and functional closing system, for a perfect hold on the foot. Just pull the cord and push the mechanism downwards, automatically locking the lacing in place. It is easy to release simply by pressing on the lever and pulling the mechanism upwards.
The Velcro power strap protects the Speed Lace locking mechanism against wind and water and acts as an outer covering, allowing easy cleaning of the shoe from mud and snow.
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.