SHIMANO RC7 SPD-SL Shoes
|Options||42 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 Black In Stock
44 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
42 White PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
42 White Wide PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 White PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 White Wide PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
44 White PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
44 White Wide PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 White PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 White Wide PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 White PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 White Wide PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The RC7 is a full featured road shoe in Shimano's "competition category", with an ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon composite sole
to ensure superb pedalling efficiency.
- Optimised for maximum comfort whilst delivering maximum performance
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre composite sole
- Seamless, one-piece Surround Wrapping Upper covers the foot, reducing overlap and creating a better fit with fewer gaps between the shoe and the foot
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- Two independent Boa L6 dials are incorporated in the Surround Wrapping Upper, offering infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit, more evenly distributed pressure, on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Shimano Dynalast - Optimised Shoe Last: The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Lightweight and supple high density perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
- Wide cleat position adjustment range: 22mm of combined cleat-adjustment range offers each rider the ability to select the best possible footplate position
- Sole stiffness index: 10
- SPD-SL, Look, Speedplay and Time cleat compatible
- Weight: 490g (size 42, pair)
Shimano RC7 road shoe review, Cycling Weekly magazine], February 2020:
"There wasn't a pair of shoes on test that didn't impress us in one area or another. However there can be only one winner and in this case it had to be Shimano.
The carbon composite sole provided us with an excellent blend of stiffness and comfort, abd .... Shimano was the only brand offering two retention dials to spread the tension. The oilslick effect on clean, white shoes had us itching to get these kicks out of overshoes as soon as possible."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.