ENDURA FS260-Pro Adrenaline Race Cape II
|Options||M In Stock
L In Stock
XL In Stock
XXL - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Ultra light-weight and translucent waterproof shell jacket with mechanical stretch.
- Lightweight, compact, waterproof and breathable ExoShell20ST fabric with built in stretch
- Fully seam sealed for waterproof protection
- Translucent fabric allows race number visibility
- Lightly padded collar
- Full length front zip with internal storm flap
- Bonded cuffs with stretch panel inserts
- Reflective trims and prints
- Packs into tiny stuff sack (included)
Endura FS260-Pro Adrenaline Race Cape II review, Cycling Weekly magazine, September 2018:
"As a Scottish brand, Endura knows a thing or two about rain. The FS260-Pro Adrenaline is made of a stretchy waterproof fabric ... it's reasonably priced for a fully featured, stowable waterproof."
Score: 9/10, Best for Value
Endura FS260-Pro Adrenaline Race Cape II review, Cycling Plus magazine, May 2019:
"The cut is performance orientated, and the fabric's stretch helps to prevent flapping by keeping things snug. It's quick to don on or off the bike, as one half of the 95mm long sleeve cuffs is a robust but highly-elastic microfibre fabric, which is easy to push your hand through, but then seals the sleeve from draughts.
It can't compete with beefier jackets for ultimate rain protection but heavy rain continues to run off."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.